Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #4

Okay~~~I sent the email to register~~~I will now wait for my confirmation~~~that wasn't hard to do although I used a seldom used email address to send it with~~~I hope I remember to check it~~~ :) I need to start using that one more often anyway~~~ I am not going to write long this time~~~There was not much to it~~~I sent an email and now I eagerly await and answer~~~ besides, my son is bugging me to get off the modem so he can play XBOX 360~~~ I need to call the phone company and get a phone line installed in his room~~~ he is driving me crazy and so is this ethernet line running down the hall and across my living room~~~ after reading some of your suggestions I have definitely decided that I will keep this blog open after I finish the 23 things and try to get my high school kids involved with book and current event discussions~~~ am I opening pandora's box with that?

3 comments:

jenny said...

I love your "About Me" section! I would love your library as I love books AND sports too! What a great advocate you are for those athletic sorts!!!

mlw said...

I, too, am a sports person turned librarian. I started my career 45 years ago as a basketball coach--my goal as a librarian is to make the library inviting to all including the "jocks" and coaches. This class has been fun, but difficult at times for someone behind the times electronically. I retired ten years ago, but have gone back to a small school in a part-time position.

Ann Williams said...

Hi Sportsmom---I love your lively voice and your details about your son's xbox playing.
Isn't it fun to realize that the library--which was sort of drab when I was in high school--is now the center of so much activity and the portal to so many rich worlds!
Ann Williams
daydreamsintechnicolor